크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

짐꾸려 떠나게 만드는 아름다운 Austria의 경관 

Tina - Bored Panda Community member 

나는 Austria, Vienna에서 활동하고 있는 사진작가로 여행하기를 무척 좋아한다. 실제로 기회가 닿을 때마다 짐을 싸들고  여행을 떠난다. 나는 대부분 산을 오르기를 좋아 하는데, 만일 그곳에 호수가 있다면 그야말로 잭팟이다. 때로는 새로운 곳을 찾아 다니는 것을 좋아하지만, 자연이 어떻게 변화하는지 보고자 재방문 하기도 한다. 나는 자연 있는 그대로를 사진  찍기를 좋아하여서 이 사진들을 세상에 공유하고자 한다.

More info: Instagram

Stuhlfelden

Now seriously? Who wouldn’t want to hike here?

Gosau

Another lake from Gosau after a summer rain. I called it “the Mystery Island”

Gosau

I came across this new lake on my 5th or 6th hike there. I assume it wasn’t there for a long while..

Fuschlsee

One of my favourite places. It’s the perfect place to swim by day and amazing to photograph after the sun sets!

Jägersee

Crystal clear turquoise lake guarded by snowcapped mountains.

Klammsee

The water has a bright solid blue colour, with the right light, it sometimes looks like a bucket of paint 

Attersee

Attersee during the golden hour. If I tell you that its colour is even more beautiful during the day, would you believe me?

Gosausee

I’ve been here so many times, but it seems to change every time. Plus, there are three lakes. Well, more or less, depends on the weather 

Eidenberg

This place looks like pretty much every country side landscape in Austria 

Still Fuschlsee

Even if there isn’t a “real sunset”, this place can still be magical.

Grossglockner High Alpine Road

Fancy a ride on this road?

Grüner See

Maybe you’ve seen videos of a park that turns into a lake during the summer. This is the place!

Grossglockner High Alpine Road

Almost 48km long and up to 2504m high. And trust me, you'll want to stop every 200 metres and enjoy the view!

- boredpanda / babamail - 

蘆海